Looking to install your fence yourself? Then look no further than the EZ Fence 2 Go system. Offered by ActiveYards and brought to you by Foremost Fence, EZ Fence 2 Go is a new generation of quality wood, premium vinyl and aluminum fencing panels and products. This DIY fencing product features an interlocking concept that makes installation a snap. Pick up EZ Fence 2GO fence supplies in Bradenton or Sarasota, FL, or get your fence kit delivered within 48 hours. It doesn’t get any easier, faster, or more affordable than this!
The EZFence2Go system from ActiveYards takes DIY fencing to the next level thanks to ease of installation, total customization and next generation technology. Packaged in kits, it represents a high quality but cost effective solution for those customers with a do-it-yourself mindset.With a fast and effective installation method that takes customers from selection to preparation and then assembly in 3 easy steps, EZFence2Go is the best way to enhance your property with an ActiveYards fence system. We offer flexible delivery and assembly options, allowing customers to pick up orders and manage the installation themselves. With EZFence2Go, you will start with a complete fence system that best suits you.
Vinyl /PVC Fence Panels starting at $62.95
Local delivery available for a $150. On large orders, ask about waiving the delivery charge
How To Install
Call Foremost Fence Company
Today at 941-748-2700
Foremost Fence offers the largest and most complete selections of quality fence products out of all the vinyl fence companies in Bradenton, FL as well as the entire state of Florida. From aluminum, wood, PVC to Chain Link and temporary fence, we have just what you need. Call us today at (941) 748-2700, or fill out our form for a free site visit and estimate.
We will Guarantee your complete satisfaction!
Fencing Made EZ
01. Start Your ProjectUse our knowledge and expertise to aide you in your fencing planning. Our EZ Fence 2 Go option makes it easy for DIY-ers to get a professional looking fence with ease. Let us know what you need, and we'll help you get started.
02. Make a Selection2a. Select a Solution
All or our fencing colors feature our unique SolarGuard™ technology to help preserve the color of your fence through the years and the elements.
03. Prepare The Yard3a. Measure
Measure the perimeter of your yard, but first:
- Confirm your property line. In order to get accurate measurements, you need to know exactly where your property line is.
- Locate underground utilities.
- Underground utility lines will affect where your fence posts can be placed.
- Research local zoning codes and restrictions.
- Some cities and neighborhoods have restrictions on fencing.
- Check for obstructions.
- Check where frost line is.
- Mark and measure your yard. Note: Where there are sections of yard less than 8 feet in length, panels can be cut down.
04. Make Determinations
- Count the number of corners and ends of your yard and that is the number of corner and end posts you will need. (If your fence stops at your house, a tree or a gate that is an end post.)
- Count the number of stakes you put in the ground every 6 or 8 feet and that is the number of line posts you will need.
Note: modify your calculations if your fence panels will not be 8ft. sections
- Count the number of gates and note the size.
- Count the number of sections (are sections 6 or 8 feet wide?)
- Don’t forget post tops and gate latches/hardware.
05.Install Your Fence5a. Tools You May Need
- Torpedo Level
- Circular Saw
- Ready Mix Concrete (1½ Bags per Post)
- Post Hole Digger
- Digging/Tamping Bar
- Stakes and String
- Tape Measure
5b. Installation Process
- Mark the fence location using string and line stakes.
- Starting with a corner or an end post; dig holes 6” to 12” in diameter and 24” to 36” deep (depending on style). Use the Center-to-Center measurements of the fence style being installed for post distance. Dig next hole. (Suggestion: do not dig more than 1 hole ahead until you are confident in your spacing)
- Set post to plumb level, tamp and secure, then insert or assemble section. Repeat. (If you need to shorten a section; cut rails at desired length. You may need to modify rails to insert into the post.)
- Upon completion of a “line”, step back and observe. You may want to lower posts (block of wood on top and slam) or raise posts to match the “grade” (pry, and re-tamp).
- Follow up specific instructions for gates.
- Clean, wipe down, spread some grass seed and enjoy!