Why Choose Foremost Fence Company?
You’ll be glad you chose us because:
- We’re family-owned and operated fence company in Sarasota – Bradenton.
- We’re easy to reach. You’ll always be able to get in touch with a decision maker at Foremost Fence Company for both your big and small questions.
- With our years of experience, we understand budgets and deadlines—and we can help guide you through the process.
- We’re community oriented. Foremost Fence is a member of the Better Business Bureau, Manatee Chamber of Commerce, American Fence Association, and Gulf Coast Builders Exchange.
- We have solid relationships with our vendors. We work closely with our vendors to help your fencing plans become a reality.
- We offer a two-year workmanship warranty.
- We can help with your do-it-yourself plans. With our EZ Fence2Go program, we’ll help get you on the road to your DIY fencing projects.
- We can help you learn about fencing finance options if needed.
Call Foremost Fence Company today at 941-748-2700
We will give you a free site visit and estimate.
We Guarantee your complete satisfaction!
Meet Our Team
Tips For Hiring a Fence Company
Your overall experience is the most important result of hiring a fence company. There is more to a fence installation that purchasing panels and hiring fence contractors. You are trusting a stranger to perform minor excavation and construction on your property! The money you spend on your new fence will be an investment in your property. So the fence company you hire needs to be competent, responsible, and respectful.
Questioning your prospective fence company
When you hire the best fence company, you will have little worries and disappointments. Before choosing a fence company, consider a few things by answering the following questions:
- Is the staff kind and thoughtful during conversation?
This is one of the first to notice when you talk to the fence company. Do they consider your overall needs? Do some of your questions appear to agitate them? Your initial meeting can give you insight into the possible fence project experience.
- Does the fence company provide a timely estimate?
You will need to set a budget and a timeline for your new fence project. “How much will it cost?” is a major deciding factor. Does the fence company visit your property for no charge? Do they arrive at the scheduled time? Do they deliver a written estimate within a day or two? Are they considerate and respectful throughout the estimate process?
- Do they offer financing?
You may not have spare cash to pay for a new fence in full. This is quite common, that’s why the more reputable fence companies will offer financing. This could be an important factor that determines your final decision.
- High quality materials and workmanship?
A new fence is an investment in your property. You need to be certain your investment will last and have minimal maintenance requirements. Ask the fence company what kind of warranty they offer. Most reputable companies will warranty workmanship for one year. A company that offers more than a one year warranty is a sign that they use high quality product and will stand behind their workmanship.
- Fence Cost vs Quality
A fence company that has superior workmanship and uses high quality materials is going to cost a little more than a budget fence contractor? Decide what your budget can afford. Lower cost fencing solutions can save you money up front, but it will often cost more in the long run due to repairs and replacements. Financing can help you make wiser decisions by allowing you to purchase higher quality fence materials that will last longer and require little maintenance.
Take your time in choosing a fence company. If you have a bad feeling about the contractor, keep looking. Following these tips will help ensure your fence project is a pleasant experience and your investment lasts for years.